Carryover Forms

Carryover is water you have been allocated but have not used. Sometimes if you do not apply to have it carried over it will vanish from your water account. This means you cannot use it or sell the unused portion.


Or if your form is not there go to this link

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.